Have you read My E-Book? Ranked #1 On Amazon For Real Estate Investing: Quick Flips And Fast Cash

Flipping Houses – Use vflyer.com to market your properties!

Want fast cash from your house flipping business in this market? You can!

It’s oh-so-important for your properties to stand out from the crowd these days.  Why?  Cuz it’s a buyer’s market!  And, there is tons of competition.  Buyers are going to look at the deals that catch their eye.  And, there is no better tool in our business for accomplishing this than www.vflyer.com.

Don’t waste your time with postlets.com any longer.  Vflyer.com does what postlets does, plus so much more!  In addition, it will allow you to post up to 2 properties… for free!  After that, it’s like $10 a month, or something ridiculous like that.

The Maestro

Andrew Massaro
Wholesale Real Estate Coach
Flipping Houses For Fast Cash – Tampa, FL
Be Sociable, Share!

Posted under: Tools For Flipping Houses

6 Responses

1. Tim Crane says:

What does Vflyer offer that postlets does not? And postlets is free!!!

2. Kevin says:

Thanks for the heads-up on v-flyer,and everything else you do to help people out. Your the REAL DEAL!

3. admin says:

to me, vflyer is sharper. it utilizes web 2.0 to create a web site around your listing. and, it gives you mobile listings capability, so you can text mssg your listing to your buyers. in addition, you can purchase a URL through them for $10, and drive people there just like a regular site. IMO, it’s postlets on steroids. and I believe vflyer is free, also, up to 2 listings. but, continue to user postlets, if that’s what you prefer.

4. tony zamberlin says:

were signing up tomorrow man!!

5. RJ Pepino says:

Maestro- vflyer has helped us plenty of times, also helps build buyers list, thanks for sharing! SawitOnline.com is another one we checked out

6. Marc says:

I’m looking for a template of an agreement to use to co-wholesale on some deals so that I can split my assignment fee with another wholesaler.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated; I have been looking everywhere with no success.
    Thanks